Hello.

Some unwanted and annoying ads keep popping up in all of my browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE) for the last few months in almost all websites except facebook and google. I tried some malware removal tools like tdsskiller and rkill, but it didn't solve the problem. There are three kinds of popups which keep coming: one is a square shaped ad in left-bottom corner of the browser, then a facebook message kind of popup in the right bottom corner (with that typical FB msg notification sound) which usually has the "are you looking for + title of the webpage?" as its message, and the third is a rectangular white box in the right bottom corner with a 'click here' button which when clicked redirects to "tlbsearch.com". I tried some suggestions in some forums which has further complicated things for me. Earlier first type of pop-up (the left bottom corner) had a close button with which I can close it. Now it has become invisible and I am not able to access the left bottom corner of any of my browsers at all, hence not able to click any links or html objects in that place of the browser.

I got annoyed to an extent of taking it to service center before finding out this forum. I appreciate the effort and time of those who contribute to this forum, so thanks a lot in advance.

Waiting for your guidance,
SS

PS, I use a 64-bit Windows-7 Fujitsu laptop, if that info is needed.