Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exception EAccess Violation on File Scan closing

Quote Originally Posted by Spyuser View Post
    Well, eventually I have decided to go ahead with re-installation. I have removed the Spybot, rebooted computer, cleaned up all files and folders that were left, and some Registry items I could get to, and then Installed it again. It took me some time to get it to my previous configuration. Unfortunately it didn't change a thing. Everything is working as before, and closing of the File Scan causes the same "Excetion EAccess Violation" in Windows. It appears to be that something is wrong with the design of a File Scan - how it interacts with Vista during its termination. Any specific ideas how to fix it (other than re-installing again or removing all other AV software)? Thanks.
    Hello, im sorry the Prroblem is still present.

Maybe you can help us:

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    I now have a small tool (here) prepared that all extensions that are not "compatible" as we are known lists.

"Compatible" sounds a bit stupid, because in each context menu extension should be compatible with other. But I remember roughly (must be 5-10 years ago), that, when it comes to Explorer extensions, some extensions are incorrectly restrained able to influence others (whose error handling has not been expected).

If all concerned had about the same mean another extension (the tool includes known system enhancements that runs on our test system, already out), which could lead to it that we can reproduce the error.

So please test and post the Unknown section here

לשונות רעות שנפגעו שלוש פעמים: למי שמדבר, שדברו עליהם ומי שמקשיב.

שלום

What does it have to do with my Thread and my Spybot File Scan problem? Please do not pollute the posts.