Thread: No new/updated immunizations since 7/31/2013?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by heirloom View Post
    My immunize count is 31,133 after updating the program to the latest version 2.1. The only reason I have a concern is that others are reporting much higher numbers. I am running Win XP with the latest updates and using Chrome browser.....would that make a difference? Spybot shows internet protection at "full" and everything is up-to-date. Do I have reason to be concerned?

Many thanks to all,
    Roland
    I think the number affects based on hosts file, Windows accounts, web browsers, etc. I think the calculation is based on those.

Post For what it's worth...

As I noted in another thread, for reasons unknown about a month ago my Update function in v 1.6.2 simply quit working.

Tonight I uninstalled 1.6.2 and installed 2.1.21, updated, and ran the scan. All went smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by dumee View Post
    As I noted in another thread, for reasons unknown about a month ago my Update function in v 1.6.2 simply quit working.

Tonight I uninstalled 1.6.2 and installed 2.1.21, updated, and ran the scan. All went smoothly.

Hey dumee,
    So, after updating, how many immunize items do you have? I do use the HOST file with HOSTSXPERT, as someone else mentioned, maybe this has an impact on the total??? My total of 31,133 has not changed since updating to Ver. 2.1 some time ago.
    Last edited by heirloom; 2013-10-07 at 00:09.