Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bug in Windows 8.1 with Spybot 2.2 (Urgent)

Default working again?

like so many things i do to correct things a lot of times they work (like this time) and most of the time i don't really know what i did to get it to work (like this time) but my scan seems to be working again (fix is working) so thanks for the help...

Default fix now working ??????????

obviously i don't know what i did but it's working...initially it showed a different look from W8 to W8.1 but coupled with the clicking of the 'fix selected' and seeing no progress i believed i had a problem but now it's working and clearing out the problem files...thanks for help

I did not really understand the problem because I'm not English but after seeing your picture, I think you do not do good things, I've disabled that you see in this picture (in settings)
    Instead of "install" you must have "uninstall"
    PrtScr capture.jpg

This was a different problem than you had,Reactif.This was to do with the main Spybot scan,and not the File Explorer closing problem you had.

Glad fixing is now working,functional fossil.Maybe it was just taking a bit longer fixing than normal.
    On a side note,in case you haven't been already,on Windows 8.1 it would be best if you run a Spybot scan as administrator:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/faq/...indows-vista7/

Ok sorry, good luck for you

No need to be sorry.And thanks.