Hi everyone, I've been MIA for awhile but I'm back!

1. I used Spybot for several years & loved it. Its something that a non tech like me can understand & use. Then something went screwy. I was getting error messages that seemed to be coming from Spybot. I tried to order new programs, upgrade etc. It went from bad to worse. The worst thing for me was that the interface changed & became to complicated for me. So I removed Spybot & used other stuff. Nothing was as good. Today, in desperation, I searched my computer & found version 6.1 It put me back in charge. However I'm afraid to upgrade or update bcs I'm afraid it might change the interface. Is there any way I can update & update without changing the interface?

2. Also, I ran the scan & fixed all the virus' But got a message saying it couldn't correct 1 thing D3472 & asked permission. I put a check in yes for permission. Then it said value added system start up user entry c:/program files/ PD/FREADE
I imagine that Spybot knows more than me so if it asks permission I give it. Right? or not. What is that? Does it matterA?

3. This probably doesn't have anything to do with virus's or maybe it does. I have no problem connecting to gmail, but when I try to go the my yahoomail, I get an error message that says I cannot connect to the yahoo page. I don'tknowif its virus, computer, modem or ? I'm running 4 very important deadlines. Is there a quick fix?

Hey Patrick. Now that I found out who wrote this, I want to compliment you. This really is a great program. Glad to be back.

Thx & Puppy love from Inventing Joy & Furry Folk