Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: cloudfront.net

ok will do

its back I have a screen shot attached
    Attached Images Attached Images

the small pop up window gives you the option to allow or deny and if I press deny it freezes games or video clips

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Clean Out Temp Files

This small application you may want to keep and use once a week to keep the computer clean.

Download CCleaner from here CCleaner
    • Run the installer to install the application
    • When it gives you the option to install Yahoo toolbar uncheck the box next to it.
    • Run CCleaner. default settings are fine
    • Click Run Cleaner.
    • Close CCleaner.

If there are any personal files, pics, etc. on your computer you cannot live without, back them up now just as a precaution.
    Emergency Backup Procedure - Tech Support Forum

Please print out or make a copy in notepad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

How to use ComboFix

Download ComboFix from here:
    Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3

Place ComboFix.exe on your Desktop <--Important
    • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with ComboFix.
      You can get help on disabling your protection programs here
    • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
    • You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)
    • Your desktop may go blank. This is normal. It will return when ComboFix is done. Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.
    • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply

Note:
      Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.

Note 2: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Ensure your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications are re-enabled.

Note: ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making it the default browser.
      Note: Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CDs, floppies and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • If there are Internet issues after running ComboFix:
      Internet Explorer:
      Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" and check to "Automatically detect settings". Also clear any proxy address and port. ok, apply (only if applicable), ok.
      Firefox:
      Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection. "No Proxy" should be selected, unless you have one set up yourself.
      Chrome:
      Select -> Tools menu -> then "Options", then go to "Change Proxy Settings", then "LAN Settings" , then take out the check mark for "Use a proxy server for your LAN" if set, unless you set this up yourself.
      Safari
      Launch Safari
      Go to general settings menu
      Then in Preferences/ Advanced
      Then on line click Proxies change settings ...
      Click Internet Options, then click the Connections tab, click Network Settings.
      Disable option (uncheck) for the use of proxy server ...
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

I ran this but it didn't produce a log file?

C:\qoobox\quarantined_files.txt <-- is this file present? If so -- please post its contents.

How about c:\Combofix\combofix.txt <-- is it here?
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

no those files I cant find. and the problem is still here after many times of deleting internet files/cookies

ran it again and saved this
    Attached Files Attached Files

No idea what that log is

Do you still have ComboFix on your desktop?

I want you to read over this tutorial on how to boot into safe mode, when you boot into safe mode then I want you to try and run ComboFix again.
    When it produces a txt file please save it to your desktop so that when you boot back into normal mode you can find it, Just give it a name and save to notepad. (Should open in notepad)
    I've got to see whats going on and I cannot without some type of a log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...mode/#windows7

okay I figured out how to fix this annoying pop up when it pops up wait for a few minutes before you try this otherwise it just freezes up....right click on game and choose settings you will see a slider set it to 0 (zero) click don't ask me again then ok. its finally gone it was due to an adobe update I suspect how this came to me.
    thanks ever so much for trying to help me Juliet