Thread: Spybot different additions?

Default Spybot different additions?

I notice the free, the professional, the home and, the Technician edition.

I would like to purchase the Technician edition, however, at 65$ American, it just seems, well not seems, it just is to expensive to use on a per customer basis.

IE, how am I to add and extra 65$ to my customers bill for each computer I use it on. In the purchase section it states "number of computers".

Its hard enough securing, cleaning and replacing parts in my customers computers that they have completely fubared and have never ever had secured properly since day one.

So I guess what I am getting at is that I would like you to change the Technician edition.

For instance, for the 65$, you would allow me, with a password and license to install said software onto my customers machines for, lets say, 1 year, clean their machines, cell phones and such, then uninstall said software once completed and before finalizing any other scans, scanners and security settings and setup that needs to be done.

If you would make it so I could do that, I would pay you that 65$ RIGHT NOW. Without Issue. Would anyone else like that?

Dale

Default Spybot is in Russian?

I downloaded different version of spybot SandD. The UI, the tool tips, all of it comes up in Russian. Some of it is phonetic Russian, but still its Russian.

I set the settings to English, still the tool tips and everything comes up in Russian.

What gives?

Fresh installs from different mirrors are no help.

Dale
    Last edited by tashi; 2014-07-09 at 17:23. Reason: Merged two topics

Quote Originally Posted by MrDale View Post
    I notice the free, the professional, the home and, the Technician edition.

I would like to purchase the Technician edition, however, at 65$ American, it just seems, well not seems, it just is to expensive to use on a per customer basis.

IE, how am I to add and extra 65$ to my customers bill for each computer I use it on. In the purchase section it states "number of computers".

Its hard enough securing, cleaning and replacing parts in my customers computers that they have completely fubared and have never ever had secured properly since day one.

So I guess what I am getting at is that I would like you to change the Technician edition.

For instance, for the 65$, you would allow me, with a password and license to install said software onto my customers machines for, lets say, 1 year, clean their machines, cell phones and such, then uninstall said software once completed and before finalizing any other scans, scanners and security settings and setup that needs to be done.

If you would make it so I could do that, I would pay you that 65$ RIGHT NOW. Without Issue. Would anyone else like that?

Dale
    The Technician Edition allows you to scan an unlimted number of your customers systems once you un install the software after you have completed your scanning and removal. The license states that you cannot leave the software installed on your customers systems once you return the system to them. I hope this is a satisfactory explanation. If you would like to leave your customers with protection after you return their systems maybe you should consider joining our Reseller Program.

Hello MrDale,

Quote Originally Posted by MrDale View Post
    I downloaded different version of spybot SandD. The UI, the tool tips, all of it comes up in Russian. Some of it is phonetic Russian, but still its Russian.
    Which version did you download? http://www.safer-networking.org/

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016