Thread: Recently upgradad to SB 2.4

Post Recently upgradad to SB 2.4

I have near constant On Access Dialog "Scanning iexplore.exe". I am afraid to Hide alert because it or future dialogs may be real, but I can not find any information regarding On Access Dialog. Any guidance?

Is that a tiny blue window appearing in the lower right corner of the computer screen,perhaps with a small progress bar?

Default On Access Dialog

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Is that a tiny blue window appearing in the lower right corner of the computer screen,perhaps with a small progress bar?
    Yes. The little blue box. Is my IE infected? Its up right now as I write. I have other dialogs come and go, but the IE dialog stays up for a long time scanning....

It is probably just scanning.I've never had an alert,but I assume if there was an infection of some kind,you'd get an alert or warning window,or something like that.Everything seems ok with Internet Explorer,besides the scanning?

Thumbs up On Access Dialog

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    It is probably just scanning.I've never had an alert,but I assume if there was an infection of some kind,you'd get an alert or warning window,or something like that.Everything seems ok with Internet Explorer,besides the scanning?
    Yes.The little blue box is disconcerting without explanation but I'll get over it, Explorer is seemingly fine. TY

You're welcome.