Thread: suprasavings by www.trknck.com keeps activating

Default suprasavings by www.trknck.com keeps activating

Everytime I try to log on to my email, or websites, the "suprasavings" ad from source (removed link) keeps popping up so it must also be tracking me. Why doesn't spybot detect and eliminate this site?
    Last edited by OCD; 2014-08-12 at 04:51. Reason: removed link

Malware Team-Emeritus

Hi richardv88,

My name is OCD. I would be more than happy to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
    • I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
    • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
    • Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
    • It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
    • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
    • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
    • Copy and Paste logs directly into the reply window. DO NOT attach the logs unless specifically instructed to do so.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so.

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your Operating System and losing all your programs and data.

Please stay with this topic until I let you know that your system appears to be "All Clear"

Important: All tools MUST be run from the Desktop.

=========================

Security Check

Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.
    • Save it to your Desktop.
      • Windows XP : Double click on the icon to run it.
      • Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8 : Right click and select "Run as Administrator"
    • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

aswMBR

Download aswMBR.exe and save it to your desktop.
      • Windows XP : Double click on the icon to run it.
      • Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8 : Right click and select "Run as Administrator"
    • When asked if you want to download Avast's virus definitions please select Yes.
    • Click Scan
    • Upon completion of the scan, click Save log and save it to your desktop, and post that log in your next reply for review. Note - do NOT attempt any Fix yet.
    • You will also notice another file created on the desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) file. Save it to your desktop, do not post it.

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Right click and select "Run as Administrator" to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    • Press Scan button.
    • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
    • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply

In your next post please provide the following:
    • checkup.txt
    • aswMBR.txt
    • FRST.txt
    • Addition.txt
    OCD
    ----------
    Graduate of WTT Classroom
    Member of UNITE

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days

Malware Team-Emeritus

Hi richardv88,

Just checking in to see if you still need help?
    OCD
    ----------
    Member of UNITE

Malware Team-Emeritus

This thread has been closed due to inactivity. If it has been three days or more since your last post it will not be re-opened.

If you still require help, please start a new topic and include fresh FRST and aswMBR logs, along with a link to your previous thread.

Please do not add any logs that might have been requested previously, you would be starting fresh.

Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start your own topic.
    OCD
    ----------
    Member of UNITE