Thread: Spybot cant remove item

Default Spybot cant remove item

I have one item spybot says it cant remove after 5 attempts? Why not is my first question? How to remove it manually is my second question. I would love to post the detail here, but I cant copy and past from the spybot program. Is there a diagnostics file I can run and copy. Should be a new version with updated data base Im running.

Default not able to remove some items

Im getting a notice that spybot cant remove some items. I need directions on how to manually remove them. Sorry, I can't give more details as the Spybot program wont let me copy and paste the details.

Default Spybot cant remove item

Spybot says it cant remove items after 5 attempts. Cant post details because Spybot wont let me copy and paste from the report. Ideas?
    Last edited by tashi; 2014-08-21 at 15:31. Reason: Merged three topics from two forums

I need directions on how to manually remove them.
    Instructions on how to manually remove items found aren't given in this section of the forum.You can show me what was found,and I'll refer you to the Malware Removal forum,if need be.

Open Spybot start center,checkmark Advanced User Mode,click Report Creator,then Show Logs,scroll down to the checks logfile with the date of the scan where the item cannot be removed and open it,go to Edit,then Select All,then rightclick,select Copy,then paste the logfile here.

Im getting a notice that spybot cant remove some items.
    What does the notice say?

Thanks....so there is hidden way to print the details in spybot. In the mean time, the item was a single line hidden deep in the registry, so I located it manually and deleted it.

Okay,good.