Thread: Windows 7 computer runs only for a few minutes and locks up Try to run SpyBot no luck

Default Windows 7 computer runs only for a few minutes and locks up Try to run SpyBot no luck

Windows 7 computer runs only for a few minutes and locks up Try to run SpyBot no luck it also only runs for a few minutes & locks up. I appreciate any help with fixing this problem.
    Thank you in advance, Chuck
    Last edited by tashi; 2014-09-26 at 02:09. Reason: Moved from Requests for additions to Spybot's detections

Hello chucka52,

Quote Originally Posted by chucka52 View Post
    Windows 7 computer runs only for a few minutes and locks up Try to run SpyBot no luck it also only runs for a few minutes & locks up. I appreciate any help with fixing this problem.
    Your computer runs for a few minutes and locks up? Please provide more details.

Also what happened in your malware thread last March: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...ht=#post451342

Regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default what else do you need?

my march post was successfully taken care of by OCD. everything has been running great until what has happened recently.
    Best regards, chuck

Hello chucka52,

Quote Originally Posted by chucka52 View Post
    my march post was successfully taken care of by OCD. everything has been running great until what has happened recently.
    Best regards, chuck
    The thread was closed due to lack of a response although your helper asked for another log. If you do start a topic in the malware removal forum a reminder from the FAQ.

"It takes time to analyze logs and prepare a response.
    Towards the end of a cleanup please make sure you follow through with any final log requested, even if it appears to you that your computer is back to normal operation, and when asked to post back one more time please do so. Our volunteers appreciate your letting them know if they have helped."

Back to the issue at hand,

Quote Originally Posted by tashi View Post
    For instance could this be hardware related or a possible infection, did you notice anything out of the ordinary before the problem started?

Kind regards.

No I did not notice any thing before this started happening either hardware or software
    Best regards, Chuck

Default Windows 7 computer runs only for a few minutes and locks up Try to run SpyBot no luck

Thank you in advance, Chuck
    Last edited by tashi; 2014-09-26 at 21:11. Reason: Moved from the malware forum and merged with this thread

Hello chucka52,

Really need this information in order to advise, else there is nothing to go on.

Best regards.
    -----------------------------
    Edit
    Please respond here and don't start new topics for the same issue unless advised to do so.

Thank you.
    Last edited by tashi; 2014-09-26 at 21:12. Reason: Added

I am sorry I missed under what you meant. When I read from your post stating the following:

The thread was closed due to lack of a response although your helper asked for another log. If you do start a topic in the malware removal forum a reminder from the FAQ.

Best regards, Chuck

No problem but you still haven't answered the question.

"Your computer runs for a few minutes and locks up? Please provide more details."

Really need this information in order to advise, else there is nothing to go on.