Thread: MSVCRT.DLL error when launching and running Spybot

Default MSVCRT.DLL error when launching and running Spybot

Windows XP-32. When booting the computer I get several errors (SDTray.exe, SDFssvc.exe, SDcleaner.exe) followed by "This procedure entry point_except_handler4_common could not be loaded in the dynamic library msvcrt.dll". Clocking the OK button with each lets the boot-up continue. Launching Spybot S&D 2.2 I get an SDwelcome.exe error followed by "This procedure entry point_except_handler4_common could not be loaded in the dynamic library msvcrt.dll" Launching any of the Spybot utilities (System Scan, Update, Immunization, etc) I get errors (Sdscan.exe, Sdupdate.exe, Sdimmunize.exe, etc)followed by "This procedure entry point_except_handler4_common could not be loaded in the dynamic library msvcrt.dll", but all the programs will run once the OK button is pressed. Spybot works, but this is annoying. Any suggestions? I have re-installed MSVCRT.DLL, and reinstalled XP service pac 3. I even updated the Microsoft C++ redistributable software. Spybot, Malwarebytes and AVG cleaned the drive, and I have re-installed Spybot several times, but I still get the errors. I have looked for this error online and I have not found any answers that work. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Oh, by the way, I get no errors at all when Spybot is completely removed from the computer. No other programs are giving any errors.

Default MSVCRT.DLL Issue Resolved

It seems that when the msvcrt.dll is replaced and a normal shutdown is done, the file is either corrupted or replaced with a corrupted version.
    This time I deleted or renamed all msvcrt.dll files and I replaced it again and this time I did a hard shutdown instead of a normal shutdown.
    I also replaced the olepro32.dll file and registered it.
    Restarted windows and everything works. No errors at all.