Thread: Computer working until I renewed my Spybot license.

Default Computer working until I renewed my Spybot license.

Though startup has always been slow, I didn't have any trouble connecting to the internet until after I renewed my Home Professional Spybot license. Then, since it required a restart to finish installing, I shut down for the night. This morning, I've been unable to connect to the internet (no problem with my other devices), and windows troubleshooting wizards for "Internet Connections" returns:

"The remote device or resource won't accept the connection." without a repair option. I opened Spybot and ran it (had also run it last night before the update with no significant threats). It took 52 min to run and returned the normal list of minor threats (seems to be the same list each time), but this time when I clicked on "Fix selected" it froze up.

So I looked at my processes and saw that a heap of sdonzccess.exe #32 processes were still attempting to run (almost 2 hrs after starting my computer). I closed all those and now Spybot finished it's fix. However, when I try loading a web page (tried using Chrome and Opera), I still get a message "Unable to connect to the proxy server"

Is there something else I should be doing here? Please help.

Thank you.
    Kiwikay (using Windows 7 64bit)

Default Typo above

Meant to write processes called "sdonaccess.exe #32"

Default Haven't run any of Spybot's advanced tools since I'm not an advanced user

Please advise if I should go ahead with any of them (startup tools or system repair).

Neither in this instance,actually.Please try opening Spybot start center,checkmark Advanced User Mode,click Settings(say yes to UAC),then the Internet Protection tab,then if Use Spybot Proxy is checkmarked,uncheck,then click Apply and OK,then check if you can connect to the internet.