Thread: [Issue 062] Immunization

Default [Issue 062] Immunization

Is it safe to assume that problems relating to title still do exists? Whenever I do an immunization it comes back and tell me that 17771 bad products blocked, 738 additional protection possible, please immunize.
    Go thru same procedure time and time again, yet the exact result is output, i.e 17771 bad products blocked, 738 additional protection possible.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong. Can anyone enlighten me how to go about the correct procedure whereby optimization can be successfully
    achieved? What might I be doing incorrectly?

Reading a few threads in what might be considered relevant I get the impression that there might be problem somewhere. Maybe I have misunder-stood completely

Kaput

Hello,

This is a little bug in Spybot - Search & Destroy. The programm tries to immunize other accounts.
    Probably, you do not have the rights to immunize because you are running Spybot-S&D as a normal user and not as admin.
    As a current solution you can try to "Undo" the Immunisation. Now the bad products are allowed.
    Then "Immunize" again. This should solve the problem for now.
    We are about to locate this bug and fix it.
    The fix will be downloadable with our next program upgrade.
    We hope that it will be available soon.

Some more information is availible in our forum:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=78

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default Immunization

I tried as suggested i.e. to undo immunization then immunization once more and it seems to have done the trick. Tks
    Last edited by Kaput; 2006-09-13 at 22:57. Reason: Spelt word wrongly