Thread: Cannot Update Anti-Beacon Due to Stalker

Question Cannot Update Anti-Beacon Due to Stalker

I checked to see if Ant-Beacon was still available and if it has matured since I let my "license" expire 975 days ago (as of today).

I got as far as the Link to re-purchase, but I cannot use the link because nothing happens when I click it. (See image1 below)
    SpyBot dictated that I must change my password and was supposed to remember what it was in 2020.
    Getting past the angry password Master, I hot re-loaded the page (sans any history and cache), I see SpyBot still uses a probably unsafe payment gateway.
    Too, SpyBot.ORG is totally blocked.

image1.JPG

Sorry. It seems we're only allowed one image per post. If anyone needs the rest of the blocks, request it with rely. I'll see what SpyBot does to a reply w/ image.

How do I get around the stalker at gateway so I can (perhaps) get on the annual cost-go-around.

~S
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sharton; 2023-07-12 at 05:38. Reason: to try in vain again to provide TWO images. NOT ALLOWED.
    Google, Microsoft and ilk - "You invade my privacy, it's nothing. I try to get it back, it's a crime." Why is that? anon

Hello Sharton,

Please open a support ticket here

On occasion members are asked to change their forum password for security reasons.

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This will bring up a page where you should enter your registered email address, and an email will be sent to that address instantly, with instructions for resetting your password.

If you forget your registered email address please message me.

Regards,

tashi
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016