Thread: Gangs of London Commercial Playing in BG???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gangs of London Commercial Playing in BG???

I have done my best to eradicate every crap that is infecting my computer. But I have failed, even Spybot.

I don't understand what it is, but this has happened twice. I will be sitting down, talking on MSN and I will hear music start playing out of no where! I listen and its this something about Gangs of London (googled it, some PS2 game).

After stairing at the screen thinking "WTF" and looking at firefox thinking its an annoying flash ad (which it isn't because firefox had my website up) I get a pop up with Internet Explorer 7.

This pop up is talking about my registration getting cleaned up, click to download here, blah blah blah, **** that!

I wasn't to smart, I didn't take a screen shot. Sorry guys But this one is puzzling the **** out of me.

Ever since I installed Windows Blinds, AIM 5.1, and Desktop Objects, I've been getting a lot of shit wierd stuff happening to my computer. **** I hate AIM. (BTW I got rid of Windows Blinds and Desktop Objects because those two programs ****** my computer up, I couldnt run some applications, system would lock up and freeze, POS 1 star!)

Anyways, should I uninstall Internet Explorer 7? It's a god damn system hag...
    Last edited by tashi; 2006-11-13 at 07:51. Reason: Removed inappropiate language