Thread: Update of the Bulgarian language for Spybot S&D 1.4 and a question

Default Update of the Bulgarian language for Spybot S&D 1.4 and a question

Hello Spybot Team,

I'm Kostadin Kolev from Bulgaria. In the beginning of the year 2006 I've made an update of Spybot's Bulgarian language in order to display all elements of the new version (1.4) of the program in bulgarian. Now I've decided to update it with some minor fixes (missspells, typos, etc.). I'm attaching the updated language here in the forum because it's more possible for you (the Spybot Team) to notice it that way. Hope that I'm not disturbing you doing so.
    And a question (if I may) - I've recently uninstalled PowerDVD 7.0. Since then every time I start Windows, the TeaTimer Resident Protection gives me this message:
    05.12.2006 г. 10:08:19 Allowed value "LanguageShortcut" (new data: "") deleted in System Startup global entry!
    Actually, that's from the TeaTimer log. The old data is (approximately): "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Language\Language.exe". No matter if I click "Allow change" or "deny change", that notification from TeaTimer appears every time I start Windows. I've made TeaTimer "Remember this decision", so I don't have to click on "Allow change", but I think that's only a workarround. Do you know of a permanent solution for this problem?

Thank you for the help in advance!
    Best wishes!

Hello,

The TeaTimer is making snapshot files when you start it the first time and the tool is comparing the current registry with the snapshot files.
    If you want to make a new snapshot files please shutdown the TeaTimer with the Resident icon and then start it manually from the Spybot S&D program folder.
    There is no possibility yet to hide the popups which remind you which keys are blocked. As a workaround, you can only make new snap shot files.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

The TeaTimer is making snapshot files when you start it the first time and the tool is comparing the current registry with the snapshot files.
    If you want to make a new snapshot files please shutdown the TeaTimer with the Resident icon and then start it manually from the Spybot S&D program folder.
    There is no possibility yet to hide the popups which remind you which keys are blocked. As a workaround, you can only make new snap shot files.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    Yes! It worked! Thank you very much!

Best wishes!

You're welcome.

p.s. schumi rocks