Thread: Filealyzer replaces context functions

Default Filealyzer replaces context functions

It seems that filealyzer has replaced the context menu functionality for previewing images with its own menu. Any idea how to restore the windows picture and fax viewer as the default app?

Default pic & fax viewer prob?

It /may/ depend on your operating system, but it sounds like maybe a 'snarl' in your 'open with' context-menu handler - actually FileAlyzer,previewtab is a *much* 'safer' way to view content (or so it seems to me, anyway) - the 'extra' info's a bonus, but if it's just too much (or too slow)

Try in Explorer (if you're using a Win* os):
    Tools->Folder Options...->File types tab
    and check to be sure the registered file extensions (for all the various image formats as well as whatever the fax extension is) match the "Opens with:" application (fairly sure the Win* default is Image Preview for almost all images, don't know about fax).

There are various ways to change the context-menu (right-click) handling; but unless you're familiar with registry editors or have TweakUI in your control panel, I would suggest just using the normal GUI's and 'preferences'/'options'.

Do you really /like/ Image Preview for single images? Works better for me as a folder-customization..