I reinstalled with the repair option, it went almost fine. I got some kind of COM+ error during install, but just an OK button so install continue - it couldn't register COM+ I think it was or at least similar. I am then not able to login to my usual account due to "account restrictions" it says, same if booting into safe mode but there it also give me the Administrator account to select and it let me in with my old password and that's were I am now. I haven't tried yet but probably it will let me in at Administrator also in Safe mode with Network.

I thought before I do anything studid now I shall wait for your advice - but don't take to long ;-) The other account is also of admin type, but it has a zero string password, which is stupid I know. It was set up for convinience by the lazy part of me and it has to change of course. But now, I have lots of programs installed in the account so if it can be made functional again it would be great.

I read that Almanahe.D take advantage of a blank or weak password, and as it was flagged before I probably should start from Administrator account now and make sure to clean all such out, well I wait for you to play the ball.