Good morning,

I have been a happy Spybot S&D user since I discovered computers a few years back.

However, all of a sudden this week I started to get an error message "List Index Out of Bounds (1)" when ever I went to use the Immunize feature.

Once I used the Immunize Feature all the items would then be immunized but when I left that page and then returned the items were no longer immunized and the error message would return.

After searching your forum I saw that others experienced the same problem and the recommendation was to uninstall and then reinstall.

Well, I tried this approach but soon ran into another problem.

I tried downloading and installing from two different sites and each time when I was ready to install I would get a 'File Download' "Error sending request" saying "The Server name or address could not be resolved".

This message appeared while it was trying to download a file called 'updallocator.php (1 of 1)' with the status showing "Resolving www.safer-networking.org"

Now I am totally confused and don't know what to try next.
I note a CNET review said they experienced several errors when trying to install version 1.5.2.0 too.

I am running WinXP Home (SP#3) with IE7 and this is the first time I have ever experienced any problem whatsoever with this program. I am using version 1.5.2.0.

Any ideas?

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever