let me start from the beginning, yesterday i was playing a game on my computer and noticed that the windows update icon had poped up to inform me that there was an update from microsoft.
i opened it and it said that it was a cumulitive security update,(i thought to myself, not another one!!! so many updates is severly reducing my harddrive space. oh if i knew how that thought would comeback to bite me)

everything appeared normal about this update so i let it do its thing, after updating it wanted to restart. a little odd but ok. it restarted then went to the diskcheck screen, thats odd i thought, it didnt appear to have crashed but i had also looked away so after the time reached zero i began what i thought was a disk check, after it verified that my files were ok, it sistamaticly deleted every stinking file on my computer and i couldnt stop it, just watch as it deleted all my hard work and personal files, files i couldnt replace or back up, some i could, games that would take me a year to get back the way i had it set up. (modding) . after that it booted up, then restarted and did it again and deleted the windows opperating system.
this was the most destructive virus i ever met.

does ANYONE have any answeres as to why microsoft did this and WHY!!?? and why cant these @#*($%#@ be prosecuted?? whoever made this needs to spend the rest of there lives in a 4x4 cell. if i find them, they will wish for a 3x3 cell and rats to eat for the rest of there lives.