Thread: I can't get spybot downloaded (corrupt files on available mirrors)

Default I can't get spybot downloaded (corrupt files on available mirrors)

I had to un install my spybot today and now when I try to re-install it the list of available mirrors you suggest from the download page all come up as corrupt files? I then went to c-net and tried and I got the same problem. It downloads but when it come to install it comes up as corrupt?
    Can you please give me a hand with this? I would really be greatful! I am by all means not a "computer" wizzard, but I do know the basics and have installed spybot on several computers and have never had this happen? I am lost without it!!!
    Thank you for Helping me with this.

Gail

Quote Originally Posted by sylvega
    I had to un install my spybot today and now when I try to re-install it the list of available mirrors you suggest from the download page all come up as corrupt files? I then went to c-net and tried and I got the same problem. It downloads but when it come to install it comes up as corrupt?
    Can you please give me a hand with this? I would really be greatful! I am by all means not a "computer" wizzard, but I do know the basics and have installed spybot on several computers and have never had this happen? I am lost without it!!!
    Thank you for Helping me with this.

Gail

Have you tried downloading it directly from SpyBot's web site? I know Download.com is one of the mirrors that I use and it's normally good. Have you tried downloading anything else - just to see if there's an issue downloading anything on your PC?

Rob @ HomeNet
    3-5-06
    0751 EST