I thought sb search&destroy was an antivirus.. The first time i used it, it found threats and destroyed them, that was back in the beginning of the year. Then I had another virus. first my computer restarted itself and then was running very slowly and one of the things that showed was a speech bubble saying "have you been using google toolbar lately?" it said something like that. so i tried the search again and it didn't find anything. as far as i know i don't have any antivirus. i don't know which one to get? i deleted the google toolbar with the secure shredder feature. I was just looking at things that were recently added to my computer that seemed sketchy. i found lvvm.exe by opening up task manager in the processes tab. i was just looking at the processes and looking at the properties of some of them, and i read that the safe things usually say microsoft or maybe intel? and lvvm didn't, and i looked it up and all i didn't see anything good. i think it's a virus, and it was created on 1/26/2012.