Thread: Dark Theme missing....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You're right, that's missing!

Our new UIs (Anti-Beacon &c) have a dark mode that activates based on system settings (or manual override).

I was hoping that our branding option would allow to change the colors in Spybot 2, but it currently doesn't. Give me another day or two to think of a way please
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    You're right, that's missing!

Our new UIs (Anti-Beacon &c) have a dark mode that activates based on system settings (or manual override).

I was hoping that our branding option would allow to change the colors in Spybot 2, but it currently doesn't. Give me another day or two to think of a way please

Grateful!

spybot-2.9.85.4-darkmode-1.png

With the upcoming release (only a few days away), the branding option was a bit extended to allow above attempt. Once 2.9.85.5 is out, I'll upload the associated branding file here (won't be available in the release itself, since adding a GUI option to switch would have caused more testing and more delay).

It's not perfect because the UI wasn't designed with that in mind back then, but it's a step
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    spybot-2.9.85.4-darkmode-1.png

With the upcoming release (only a few days away), the branding option was a bit extended to allow above attempt. Once 2.9.85.5 is out, I'll upload the associated branding file here (won't be available in the release itself, since adding a GUI option to switch would have caused more testing and more delay).

It's not perfect because the UI wasn't designed with that in mind back then, but it's a step
    Sorry to bother you, But did you ever create a dark Mode profile? the Stark White is blinding. It drives me to find a different Scanner. I am currently using the Pro edition.

Do I upload the PNG or was that just an example?