Thread: Virus or Worm in Temporary Internet Files

Default Virus or Worm in Temporary Internet Files

I got this annoying virus and i cant find a way to get rid of it. When i get on im able to move my cursor but if i open any folders my explorer crashes. If i move my cursor over my taskbar it shows a loading cursor. If im able to get anything open at all and minimize it, it doesnt show up on the taskbar either.
    Now im in safemode. I scanned all over and located the virus sitting in my temporary internet files. If anything scans my temporary internet files then the scanner freezes and if i manually go in the folder, window crashes. i cleared the temporary internet files on all my web browsers but its still there.
    Can you tell me how to get rid of this thing.

ps. During a regular startup i saw a program appear in the taskbar for a second and it was Vinyl Deck (or Vynil deck not sure) so i went in safemode and searched for it. I deleted a bunch of stuff for it.... i later found out it might have something to do with my audio. I hope that wont cause me trouble.

Hello.

Can you run an on-line anti virus scan and produce a HJT log as shown in the topic here: "BEFORE you POST"

If so, please copy paste the HJT log into a new topic you would start here: Malware Removal Forum

Let us know how it goes.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Alright i'll do that. What a quick reply i really appreciate it.