Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spybot 2.0 ????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by m00nbl00d View Post
    Does it really take 2 years to release a beta version?
    Maybe Spybot 2.0 is already dead?

Quote Originally Posted by control View Post
    Maybe Spybot 2.0 is already dead?
    They should at least tell us whether or not Spybot 2.0 is dead. Then all these "feelings" inside my body would've been gone... I have a special feeling for this software, it's my favorite software of all time. I've loved this software since I was a child. I've grown up with it. It has cleaned tons of malicious stuff, and has therefore helped me a lot.

Anyway, it has been released a service pack for Windows 7 recently. Maybe Spybot have some troubles with that and have to update it(bug-fix-release), which contains some huge improvements in detection and cleaning? Maybe it will be almost as a new program?

(One of the staff member in Spybot, please answer this question: How is it going with Spybot 2.0? What will be improved in the release?)

Quote Originally Posted by control View Post
    Oh, yeah.. I understand. Thanks alot, mate!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imageek View Post
    One of the staff member in Spybot, please answer this question: How is it going with Spybot 2.0? What will be improved in the release?

Quote Originally Posted by imageek View Post
    They should at least tell us whether or not Spybot 2.0 is dead. Then all these "feelings" inside my body would've been gone... I have a special feeling for this software, it's my favorite software of all time. I've loved this software since I was a child. I've grown up with it. It has cleaned tons of malicious stuff, and has therefore helped me a lot.

Anyway, it has been released a service pack for Windows 7 recently. Maybe Spybot have some troubles with that and have to update it(bug-fix-release), which contains some huge improvements in detection and cleaning? Maybe it will be almost as a new program?

(One of the staff member in Spybot, please answer this question: How is it going with Spybot 2.0? What will be improved in the release?)
    There will be no Spybot 2.0. They have just been joking about that. The real target is to beat the all time world record for the longest-life of a single release. Now with over 2 years with the version 1.6.2 Spybot will be listen in the 2011 Guinness book of world records.

There's even longer life of release than just Spybot. Still, what we'll know... If nothing comes, time to leak...

There are new, better and faster products out there, time to move ahead.

Hello,

In May you will all get the eagerly awaited update.
    We are planning to release the Spybot 2.0 Beta on May 11th.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Yeeeeeey!!!! Finally someone in the staff were "able" to speak. :D