Thread: Includes\Beta.sbi error

Default Includes\Beta.sbi error

I'm getting the following error when I scan using the newest updates

Code:
    There were problems in the C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi See 'Include errors.log' for details
    The contents of that log are:

Code:
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi | Goldun.IESwap | <$LOCALSETTINGS>\Temp\axC945.tmp
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi | Goldun.IESwap | <$LOCALSETTINGS>\Temp\na1ECE.tmp
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi | Goldun.IESwap | <$LOCALSETTINGS>\Temp\axC945.tmp
    C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Includes\Beta.sbi | Goldun.IESwap | <$LOCALSETTINGS>\Temp\na1ECE.tmp
    I've seen a similar post on the forum and the suggested fix was to install the tcp/ip plugin but I'm sure I already have that.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Like Broken Hope, I also received the following error while using the Beta.sbi file from the 2007-08-01 updates:
    • Warning
      There were problems in the include file C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search _Destroy\Indudes\Beta.sbi
      See 'Include errors.log' for details.
      [OK]

The content of my Include errors.log is:

Code:
    I was unable to locate either of the following two (2) files on my system:
    • axC945.tmp
    • na1ECE.tmp
    Last edited by md usa spybot fan; 2007-08-01 at 17:56.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Retired

Thanks for reporting that issue. It looks as there are some problems with these beta update and the version 1.4. If you use the beta version of Spybot 1.5 there are no problems at the moment.
    We will try to fix it for the next update.

Regards
    Markus