Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Logs

If Spybot is checkmarked in ccleaner's Application/Utilities,then ccleaner just removes Spybot's logfiles,if I recall that correctly.

Are there many bookmarks listed when you open Firefox,and click bookmarks?Or are there just a few?

Default Firefox

There are quite a few bookmarks. They were transferred from my IE7 when I installed Firefox.
    I just ran a few more scans on both computers and the "Exceptions" are still being shown after the scans.
    Really confusing and annoying. Could this be "Bug?"
    Vista also Win7 (64-Bit) IE 9; MSE; SpywareBlaster; MalwareBytes; SpyBot

Yes, running CCleaner with Spybot-Search&Destroy ticked will remove the TeaTimer log files (specifically that).

alice, do you need or plan to use any of the bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox? Some users replied in another thread that by removing the bookmarks in Firefox, there will not be anymore detections by Spybot.

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    Yes, running CCleaner with Spybot-Search&Destroy ticked will remove the TeaTimer log files (specifically that).
    alice, do you need or plan to use any of the bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox? Some users replied in another thread that by removing the bookmarks in Firefox, there will not be anymore detections by Spybot.
    No, I never use Firefox. I was thinking of deleting the Bookmarks in Firefox but,
    #1 - Did not know if that would remove the files in my IE 7, and
    #2 - How would I remove them?

Do you think this is a bug in Spybot?

Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are two separate things. If you remove the bookmarks from Firefox it will not affect IE whatsoever. If it did, it would have been a problem (which is not).

And if it was a Spybot bug (if you mean detections), it could have been reported and resolved a long time ago, but it's not.

Just right-click over the bookmark when you hover over it, and click "Delete".

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer are two separate things. If you remove the bookmarks from Firefox it will not affect IE whatsoever. If it did, it would have been a problem (which is not).

And if it was a Spybot bug (if you mean detections), it could have been reported and resolved a long time ago, but it's not.

Just right-click over the bookmark when you hover over it, and click "Delete".
    There are many, many bookmarks. Is there a way to remove them all at one time?

Mozilla Firefox>Bookmarks>Organize Bookmarks>Highlight "Bookmark Menu" and hit the Delete button (not backspace).

Nothing happens when I click on the keyboard's Delete.

My apologizes... wrong answer .
    Well, instead of manually clicking them one by one, highlight the bookmarks by clicking on them and press the Delete key on your keyboard (Organize Bookmarks).

If you did delete all Firefox bookmarks,how did it go?Are the Firefox bookmarks no longer being detected by Spybot?