PDA

View Full Version : secure32.html..The after affect

ICECOOL_FROSTY
2006-12-29, 02:28
Hi..I had a drama with the above file. But I have been on many site and read loads.I have taken the steps. There are no longer any traces that I can find..My interent home page is my own....
I can connect wireless, but when I launch IE it does nothing, it tells me I am not connected. I have run 4 differnet Anti Virus tools, I have ran Adware and of course I have ran Spybot.. All the names files came up and were killed off..So I am kinda lost.
Any help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Mr_JAk3
2006-12-29, 14:01
Hi ICECOOL_FROSTY and welcome to the forums :D:

Please post a HijackThis log to here: Click here (http://downloads.malwareremoval.com/HijackThis.exe) to download HijackThis.exe
Save HijackThis.exe to your desktop.
Create a new folder named HijackThis to your desktop. Move Hijackthis.exe into that folder.
Run HijackThis.exe
Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

:bigthumb:

tashi
2007-01-05, 23:15
As the information requested has not been provided, this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me or your helper a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread; this applies only to the original topic starter.