PDA

View Full Version : SSD settings question

zapjb
2006-12-30, 02:41
What is the setting to change to not have relogon to my favorite websites like this one? I've looked & can't find it. After every scan with SSD I have to logon to all the forums I'm registered to & that I have remember me.

When I've not done a scan with SSD. I can exit browsers. I have Opera 9.10, FF 2.0.0.1 & IE7 (Maxthon 2.0 beta shell). And even reboot or shutdown. Then I can always go back to my forums without relogging in.

Zenobia
2006-12-30, 05:08
If you scan for tracks,don't checkmark your green Cookies to be fixed.That should keep you from having to re-login to the forums you've set to remember you.
Either that,or check off the cookies you don't want Spybot to fix in Settings-> Ignore Cookies.

zapjb
2006-12-30, 05:23
Thanks but this forum & other forums cookies aren't listed.

zapjb
2007-01-01, 11:06
I've taken the suggestion to disable Usage Tracking. This seems to have worked. I wanted to clear Usage Tracking & still not have the problem. Oh well. Thanks.

Zenobia
2007-01-01, 18:27
You shouldn't have to disable Usage Tracking altogether,if you don't want to.Just not checkmarking the green cookies at all to be fixed should work.You could still fix other Usage Tracks.I never have to re-login anywhere I've had remember me,if I leave my green cookies unfixed.

zapjb
2007-01-01, 23:16
Thanks but this forum & other forums cookies aren't listed.
Don't know of any other way. Because the above still applies.

Zenobia
2007-01-02, 05:16
Not listed where?

zapjb
2007-01-04, 01:14
SSD - Ignore Cookies

Zenobia
2007-01-04, 02:31
I'm not too sure why your cookies from here and other forums aren't listed in your Ignore Cookies list.If they were deleted from a tracks scan before,they should have been back after you relogged in,so long as you didn't do a tracks scan.And if the cookies were blocked by you,or a program on your computer,you would think you'd be logged out at other times,not just when you do a scan with Spybot.The help file says Opera cookies can't be ignored,just deleted,but if you were using Opera a lot,the cookie would still be listed in your ignore cookies list.Doublechecked by trying a tracks scan on my own computer,without deleting any green cookies but fixing everything else green,and I stayed logged in,so I'm not too sure what's going on.
Oh,well,as you were,unless I think of something else,or someone else does.