PDA

View Full Version : A request about TeaTimer

k_kolev1985
2007-01-07, 11:22
HI Spybot Team,

As you mae already know, I'm a visually impaired user. I have a little request about TeaTimer involving my visual needs. Sometimes when TeaTimer's window appears (the one, that notifies me about registry changes etc. and lets me choose what to do) is not always in focus. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but if a visually impaired or fully blind person is using a screen reader (like I do), that mae cause problems. I mean that in order for the screen reader to read a window, the specified window must be in focus. The screen reader doesn't notify the user that there's a newly appeared window on the screen unless that window is in focus. I guess there's no way to make the TeaTimer's window to be always in focus, but there could be a optional sound alert when a TeaTimer window appears on the screen. That way the blind or visually impaired user will know that there was a registry change or something else important that needs his attention and he will move the focus on the TeaTimer's window. Could please add this optional sound alert function?

Thank you for the help in advance!
Best wishes!
Kostadin Kolev, Bulgaria