PDA

View Full Version : IEXPLORE.EXE malware?

BanzaiBoy
2007-01-17, 01:32
Recently I've had this show up in the processes menu when I press ctrl alt delete..and I don't know how to get rid of it..it takes up so much memory and it is driving me crazy! What can I do to fix this? How do I post my log file?

BanzaiBoy
2007-01-17, 02:13
I tried pasting my HJT log but I get the error that it's too big with too many characters:-/

BanzaiBoy
2007-01-17, 20:00
Ok so I take it I'm not giving much information that is clear to members here! My issue again is that there's 2 IEXPLORE.EXE's that show up in the processes menu(ctrl-alt-delete) and one of the 2 is a resource hog..it uses so much memory and it slows down my computer. I tried searching online about this bug and it seems that there is possibly 3 different versions of this and all of my anti-spyware programs aren't working. I used AVG and Lavasoft SE and I have Zonealarm. So I'm running out of ideas. I also tried to post a HJT log but I can't seem to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated thanks!:)

Mr_JAk3
2007-01-21, 12:59
Hi BanzaiBoy and welcome to the Forums :)

Please post the HijackThis log in smaller pieces (2 or 3 messages).

:bigthumb:

tashi
2007-01-29, 08:17
This topic has been closed to prevent others with similar issues posting in it.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.