PDA

View Full Version : i have this prob

flurffmeister
2007-01-17, 15:54
My pc was hacked by a trojan horse virus?
my pc was hacked by a trojan horse virus called
Trojan horse PSW.Generic2.viv. It is a self-produced virus which means that it can be reproduced in numbers and appear in different locations of my pc. I was trying to remove some of them but the other ones keep coming. I used AVG to detect them. Some of them were stored on my system file so I cannot delete them. Every now and then, I receive an AVG pop-up message will appear on the screen that it detects a new appearances of the trojan horse. It is so annoying and I cannot do anything but to remove all the data from my drive. Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of this virus without removing all my data? Can you suggest some ways so that I can remove them. I have tried to restore my pc to earlier time but it failed. I am so frustrated and can somebody please help me to get out with it?
Sometimes it mutated to PSW.Generic3.viv.....damm
Thanks

pskelley
2007-01-19, 20:07
Hello and welcome to the forum, I don't know if I can help you or not, but for me to find out you will need to follow these directions:

"BEFORE you POST" -Preliminary Steps
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your process.

Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-01-26, 08:13
As the information requested has not been provided, this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me or your helper a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread; this applies only to the original topic starter.