PDA

View Full Version : Default items checked in ignore products lists?

2007-01-19, 01:45
Was looking through the various ignore product checklists to see what was there when I noticed that in PUPS.sbi the items CDilla and SideStep were checked. Also in Revision.sbi the CDilla item is checked.

I did not do this myself and nobody else has access to this computer. Are these items checked by default in the ignore lists? Is there any other way this could have happened, like some form of malware tampering with Spybot S&D's settings? This is causing me some concern.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jeff

Zenobia
2007-01-19, 02:38
Not to worry. :) Have a look here:
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=336&highlight=%22Cdilla%22

2007-01-19, 03:01
Thanks so much, Zenobia. I tried to search on CDilla and SideStep before posting the new thread, but got nothing. Since the thread you referred me to is obviously there, I can't understand why the search didn't find it.

Thanks again,
Jeff

Zenobia
2007-01-19, 03:18
You're welcome. :)
That's okay,sometimes the searches are tricky to get,it's easier for me because I'm so familiar with the forum and past posts,so I generally have a rough idea of the keywords which will get me results.I got the post above from the search by searching for Ignored Products,so that may be why a search for c-dilla or sidestep didn't turn up anything for you.