PDA

View Full Version : KTacDbg - Help

genevieve
2007-01-20, 02:41
Looks like have been infected with spyware that is stealing all my hard disk space. Can't delete and don't know name of spaware/virusthat is depositing the file which is sitting on c drive under WINDOWS. Anybody know how to deal with the probable process probably lurking in the register. Thanks in advance for any assist, Genevieve;)

pskelley
2007-01-20, 14:10
Hello Genevieve and welcome to the forum. I wish I could say I can help, but with the limited information you have provided, I have no way of knowing if I can or not. For me to find out, you will need to follow these instructions:
"BEFORE you POST" -Preliminary Steps
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your process.

Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-01-29, 08:06
As the information requested has not been provided, this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.