PDA

View Full Version : System32\services.exe

_z0ne3
2007-01-25, 21:43
Hello guys, Im getting a blue screen evertime i try to restart my computer in normal mode. The only way I can boot it is in safe mode. It keeps saying something about system32\services.exe Driver Irql Not Less Or Equal. Performing memory dump. I have HaxFix and it says this. Note I ran this in safe mode.

HAXFIX logfile - by Marckie

version 4.361
Thu 01/25/2007 15:29:52.04

--- Checking for Haxdoor ---

checking for a3d files
a3d files not found

checking for matching notify keys
no matching notify keys found

checking for matching services
no matching services found

checking for matching safeboot services
no matching safeboot services found

checking for other Haxdoor-files
no other Haxdoor-files found

--- Checking for Goldun ---

checking for SSODL keys
no ssodl keys found

checking for notify keys
no notify keys found

checking for services
no services found

checking for other Goldun-files
msvcrl.dll found

checking iexplore.exe
iexplore.exe is infected!!
iexplore.exe found in dllcache and is not infected

checking sfc_os.dll
sfc_os.dll is not infected

Finished!

And sometimes i get a system shut down messege. Someone please helo me. Thanks...

pskelley
2007-01-28, 12:24
Welcome to the forum, here is the Google on the limited information you have provided:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2006-16,GGLG:en&q=Driver+Irql+Not+Less+Or+Equal
It is likely this is not a malware issue, but from the limited information I can't begin to say. If you will follow the instructions Pinned to the top of the forum, I will have a better chance of knowing if I can help you.

"BEFORE you POST" -Preliminary Steps
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your response.
Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-02-05, 08:41
This topic has been closed to prevent others with similar issues posting in it.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.