PDA

View Full Version : Trojan horse PSW.Generic3.BGR - Help please

tecmarc
2007-02-04, 00:34
AGV Anti-Virus detected this trojan, but it will not allow me to heal or move it to the vault, and the spyware won't remove it. Interestingly it does not show up in the AVG virus encyclopedia. I cannot find any info about it in any of the other programs either.

I did find one removal instruction from a forum but I am not a "Tech" and I don't trust myself to do it. I am hoping that Spybot or some other software can remove this thing. It seems to be in a systems registry.

Thanks.

pskelley
2007-02-04, 14:51
Welcome to the forum, if you still need help and are not receiving it elsewhere, it appears you have missed some important instructions our administrator has posted at the top of the forum,
especially this: "BEFORE you POST" -Preliminary Steps
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your process.
Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-02-13, 19:08
This topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.