PDA

View Full Version : System Registry

Toreador
2007-02-09, 13:41
Hello i was reading a post before but i forgot what it was called :sad:
so im makeing this thread asking were in the registry are my internet setting to allow sites to popup. this would help alot as i seem to have a problem in there. thanks...

Tor.

Plz replie

Toreador
2007-02-09, 13:47
bump!!!

Toreador
2007-02-09, 14:04
bump Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

md usa spybot fan
2007-02-09, 14:16
See if this helps:
Block Pop-up Windows with Internet Explorer
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/web/sp2_popupblocker.mspx
If not, rather that continue to bump your query in an oversize font, please provide additional information such as Windows OS, Browser version and the site were the pop-ups that you want are coming from.

Toreador
2007-02-09, 14:22
OS = Windows media Edition 2003(XP) service pack two, amd athlon 64 x2 3800+ processor 256 mb ati radeon x13000pro graphics card high def sound card etc lol

Internet explorer 7.

and the popups come from varying sites

md usa spybot fan
2007-02-09, 20:05
Pop-ups in Internet Explorer generally require Active Scripting. Active Scripting is normally disabled for sites in the Restricted Sites Zone. Spybot's immunization process places certain sites in the Restricted Sites Zone. To determine if your problem is due to Restricted Sites Zone entries put in place by Spybot's immunization process, disable Spybot's immunization as follows:
Go into Spybot > Immunize.
Click "Undo" button (at the top of the right pane).

Toreador
2007-02-09, 23:51
i found the regedit.exe file via search once i knew what i needed to open. but theres no 'allowed' sites, nor is there any 'not allowed' sites can you tell me were ill find this info