PDA

View Full Version : Vista officially released, when to expect SPybot 1.5?

xpsunny
2007-02-20, 04:43
Hello,

Its about 3-4 weeks that Windows Vista has been officially released. But the Spybot version 1.5 is still in beats!:fear:

When will the final version be released, I hope that the developers are working on the build. By the way, Spybot needs several modifications in the core program. The version 1.5 should not only support Vista but also possess significant changes like shell extension scanning, better detection rate, etc.

Thats all.....:)

noel-pr7
2007-02-20, 22:48
When will the final version be released...

xpsunny,

NOBODY knows when the final version of Spybot 1.5 will be released. Even myself, doesn't even know that.

and I don't really care. so please stop asking when the final release of Spybot 1.5 will be released! :mad:

It'll be posted when the creators of Spybot will make an annoucement of it on their web site.

-end of story-

xpsunny
2007-02-21, 05:09
noel-pr7, learn to be polite.

Since Vista had been oficially released, it is very vital for the developers to release the final version.

noel-pr7
2007-02-26, 23:23
Since Vista had been oficially released, it is very vital for the developers to release the final version.

we already know that. that's obvious! but STOP asking when the final version of Spybot will be ready (you might sound like that kid in the car that keeps asking the question "are we there yet?") if you are impatient, come back in 3 or 4 months from now, and we may tell you if spybot 1.5 is ready or not.

I'd rather wait longer for the creators of Spybot to fix the problems found in the beta versions than for them to release the final version prematurely and then have to fix the problems again. there are still plenty more bugs to be fixed before version 1.5 will be ready. so give the developers of Spybot as much time as possible.

unlike you, xpsunny, I CAN wait longer. the current version I'm using works just fine on my WinXP SP2 computer. :2thumb:

tashi
2007-02-26, 23:38
Even myself, doesn't even know that.

and we may tell you if spybot 1.5 is ready or not.
:scratch:

noel-pr7, learn to be polite.

Noel, I believe this will be the second time I have echoed that sentiment.

Thank you. :wink::