PDA

View Full Version : table30.exe & setup.exe in system internals?

Twonk
2007-02-22, 10:22
Found the above, any ideas fix or ignore?

What are they?

Thank you

FAUST
2007-02-22, 11:51
Not sure what they are, but I fixed these a long time ago and have never had any problems. :)

Twonk
2007-02-22, 12:06
Not sure what they are, but I fixed these a long time ago and have never had any problems. :)

Have they never come back? I have found they are something to do with Adobe and will always come back when adobe is on your system, they are totally safe I believe.

Clarification from Spybot would put my mind at ease though as no other anti spyware seems to detect it so why spybot?

FAUST
2007-02-22, 14:58
Have they never come back? I have found they are something to do with Adobe and will always come back when adobe is on your system, they are totally safe I believe.

Clarification from Spybot would put my mind at ease though as no other anti spyware seems to detect it so why spybot?

As far as I can work out the're orphaned entries. That is the're registry references to files that are no longer there.

They appear to be something to do with windows as they only come back when I have to reinstall something from the windows CD. :)

The only refrences in regards of it been an Adobe thing is to Pagemaker & Photoshop, niether of which I've ever installed on any of my computers.

If you're not comfortable removing them then leave them (and add them to the ignore list so spybot doesn't bring them up again), they should'nt cause any problems either way.