PDA

View Full Version : pincher/keyloger

curlyfrys
2007-03-09, 07:36
do NOT click this link hxxx//sheendigital.com

i it said From the page: "My name is James Coles and I have no evolvement in this yahoo password scheme. The "phishers" have used this page to make it look like I am the one trying to get your information when in reality I am a victim here also. If you have entered your correct username and password to your yahoo account I would change it immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, James" Glad you did the right thing, there, James, and let everyone whom it had potential to have affected know you got owned. Excellent character it took (even tho you jumbled 'involvment' to 'evolvement.' >_>
i would like to get the 411 on what exactly it dose any help would be much appreciated

i got this link from a friend he told me DUDE THIS IS AWESOME!!! and to my worries i hope i am safe

tashi
2007-03-09, 16:09
Hello.

Please see the procedure for posting in this forum: "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Post the requested information into this topic, and a helper will advise you as soon as available.

Regards.

tashi
2007-03-19, 02:33
Due to lack of a response this topic has been archived. If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread.

Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.