PDA

View Full Version : Purityscan still coming back

Gunblaze
2007-03-09, 16:43
I keep getting Downloader.purityscan.dc which installs alot of other malware, and I found a similar thread, but I didn't know if I should use the steps there or post a new one since my computer is probably infected with other malware than the person who made the previous thread. So.

If I understood it correctly, I'll post a AVG scan rapport and a Hijackthis logfile so you can see at the infections.

The problem is that the trojan downloader.purityscan.dc keeps coming up, downloading backdoors and other malware on my computer and it makes alot of problems such as system instability, and I would be very thankfull if I got help as soon as possible.

tashi
2007-03-09, 17:01
Hello.

I keep getting Downloader.purityscan.dc which installs alot of other malware, and I found a similar thread, but I didn't know if I should use the steps there or post a new one since my computer is probably infected with other malware than the person who made the previous thread. So.

If I understood it correctly, I'll post a AVG scan rapport and a Hijackthis logfile so you can see at the infections.

Please see the procedure for posting in this forum: "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Do your best to post the requested information into this topic, and a helper will advise you as soon as available.

Cheers.

tashi
2007-03-19, 02:52
This topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.