PDA

View Full Version : Google redirection

LeezaC
2007-03-11, 07:18
HI ALL!! I am brand new to this forum I just registered a bit ago while I was desperately looking for simple ways to remove these pesky twerps off my laptop. I have looked at the archives in Google redirection and tried to understand the steps but no avail. I would appreciate if I can get real SIMPLE instructions or a list on how to remove unnecessary files in the hard drive that is causing my IE to redirect while I do a google search. I have SPYBOT and did what it asked me to do. But the pesky files are still lurking in the hard drive. Help!

LeezaC :sad:

pskelley
2007-03-11, 13:00
Welcome to Safer Networking, if you still need help and are not receiving it elsewhere, it appears you have missed some important instructions our administrator has posted at the top of the forum, especially this: "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your process.
Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-03-19, 03:07
Due to lack of a response, this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.