PDA

View Full Version : Browser redirect ad.doubleclick.net

marcybc
2007-03-13, 15:31
I keep having this issue with the browser redirecting me to ad.doubleclick.net. I worked on this all day yesterday looking your various forums and post..of course they did not apply to me. Also, I have a popup saying that Symantec is disabled. I ran AVG and deleted everything. Updated Microsoft service pack 1a. HELP!!

Before this I had a downloader virus that symantec kept skipping a file ending in count[1].htm.

Here is a copy of my stuff:
»»»»» Current runs
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray"="C:\\WINDOWS\\ehome\\ehtray.exe"
"igfxtray"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\igfxtray.exe"
"igfxhkcmd"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\hkcmd.exe"
"igfxpers"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\igfxpers.exe"
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.5.0_10\\bin\\jusched.exe\""
"IntelMeM"="C:\\Program Files\\Intel\\Modem Event Monitor\\IntelMEM.exe"
"DVDLauncher"="\"C:\\Program Files\\CyberLink\\PowerDVD\\DVDLauncher.exe\""
"dla"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dla\\tfswctrl.exe"
"ISUSPM Startup"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\InstallShield\\UpdateService\\isuspm.exe\" -startup"
"ISUSScheduler"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\InstallShield\\UpdateService\\issch.exe\" -start"
"MimBoot"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\MUSICM~1\\MUSICM~3\\mimboot.exe"
"MMTray"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\MUSICM~1\\MUSICM~3\\mm_tray.exe"
"Google Desktop Search"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Desktop Search\\GoogleDesktop.exe\" /startup"
"HPDJ Taskbar Utility"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\spool\\drivers\\w32x86\\3\\hpztsb07.exe"
"vptray"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\SYMANT~1\\SYMANT~1\\vptray.exe"
"NeroFilterCheck"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NeroCheck.exe"
"Corel Photo Downloader"="C:\\Program Files\\Corel\\Corel Photo Album 6\\MediaDetect.exe"
"QuickTime Task"="\"C:\\Program Files\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -atboottime"
"TkBellExe"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Real\\Update_OB\\realsched.exe\" -osboot"
"iRiver Updater"="C:\\Program Files\\iRiver\\iRiver Manager\\Updater\\Updater.exe"
"iTunesHelper"="\"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunesHelper.exe\""
"DC6cw"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\DriveCleaner 2006\\DC6cw.exe\" -c"
"LanzarL2007"="\"C:\\DOCUME~1\\Marcy\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\{80394DCB-44F6-472A-ACDE-3B7839C7F643}\\{D1DA2BA7-2592-4036-9BB2-DCCABDE8DC1A}\\..\\..\\L2007tmp\\Setup.exe\" /SETUP:\"/l0x0009\""
"Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon"="C:\\Program Files\\Hewlett-Packard\\HP Share-to-Web\\hpgs2wnd.exe"
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DellSupport"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Dell Support\\DSAgnt.exe\" /startup"
"MSMSGS"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe\" /background"
"MsnMsgr"="\"C:\\Program Files\\MSN Messenger\\MsnMsgr.Exe\" /background"
"PhotoShow Deluxe Media Manager"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Ahead\\NEROPH~1\\data\\Xtras\\mssysmgr.exe"
"DW4"="\"C:\\Program Files\\The Weather Channel FW\\Desktop Weather\\DesktopWeather.exe\""
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ctfmon.exe"
"swg"="C:\\Program Files\\Google\\GoogleToolbarNotifier\\1.2.1128.5462\\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
Hosts file was reset, If you use a custom hosts file please replace it
»»»»» End report »»»»»

Thanks so much!

pskelley
2007-03-14, 14:58
Welcome to the forum, not sure what you posted, but here are the instructions: "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your process.
Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-03-27, 07:04
Due to lack of a response to helper this topic has been archived. If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread.

Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.