PDA

View Full Version : ~taskmgr.exe~

ZehZika
2007-03-16, 15:08
Hello, i see i have to post a log somehow, but the thing is i dont know how to... Let's begin:

I've just scanned my computer serval times, and;

AVG: showed nothing at all.

Ad Aware SE: 66 Critical objects (allways a high number for me o_O.)

Spybot: A list on ca. 15 Objects it found.. (It removed smoothly, i hope.)

But the problem with it is, every time i 'alt + ctrl + delete' my taskmgr.exe (the alt ctrl delete 'program',) is using all of my CPU usage.. (and i mean anything there's left, like 60% if another program is very busy, and my system is really slow ATM.. (Low responces, often programs goes in white screen)

Also i can't load Java applets veay good, mostly becaorse of the CPU there's left, it lags really hard..

I hope you can understand what i say, since im 13 y/o.. lol..

Thanks, Zika

ZehZika
2007-03-16, 15:11
Hello, i see i have to post a log somehow, but the thing is i dont know how to... Let's begin:

I've just scanned my computer serval times, and;

AVG: showed nothing at all.

Ad Aware SE: 66 Critical objects (allways a high number for me o_O.)

Spybot: A list on ca. 15 Objects it found.. (It removed smoothly, i hope.)

But the problem with it is, every time i 'alt + ctrl + delete' my taskmgr.exe (the alt ctrl delete 'program',) is using all of my CPU usage.. (and i mean anything there's left, like 60% if another program is very busy, and my system is really slow ATM.. (Low responces, often programs goes in white screen)

Also i can't load Java applets veay good, mostly becaorse of the CPU there's left, it lags really hard..

I hope you can understand what i say, since im 13 y/o.. lol..

Thanks, Zika

First forum i've seen w/o a edit button o_O..

I've asked on a few forums, they made me come to here, and BTW, they told me this was malware.. So i post it at here, move if it's in wrong section please ^^,

pskelley
2007-03-18, 16:04
Welcome to the forum, I really don't know if I can help or not, since I see no antivirus scan results, I have to assume you missed this important information. "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, in the format requested, anything less will slow your process. Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-03-27, 07:46
Due to lack of a response, this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.

First forum i've seen w/o a edit button o_O..

FYI: Edit was disabled because some members were editing after a volunteer helper had responded with fixes based on the original post.

One can of course, add information to one's own topic, and respond to the helper with any extra information before proceeding.