PDA

View Full Version : I need an answer, and I need it now! Please.

(c)†Beauty†
2007-03-19, 16:32
Dear Guys, I am a very sick woman, and my brain is on fry, but it keeps saying when I send a email now, that my Active X's are not on or not functioning. The Log is saved, please it's locking up everything! What do I do now?--(c)†Beauty†

md usa spybot fan
2007-03-20, 05:15
Do you send email through a facility that uses Internet Explorer and if so did you recently make changes to any of the ActiveX script security settings in Internet Explorer?

(c)†Beauty†
2007-03-20, 08:43
Well let's put it this way, NO. I don't know how. I'm trying to think, they are allowed on my Internet Security and Javascripts etc. However your Spybot is moving and grooving and catching things I do not know what to do about. I printscreened this last event. Because I don't know what to do, so I leave it be. ~~Beauty:rolleyes:They aren't messing things up now, however it is mostly when I'm in Outlook 2003 that the sign comes up now about me disabling my Active X's? Hmmm, well I don't know, now that I look at your question again. I downloaded your program, I already Nortons and Trend, then I went to Microsoft and downloaded what I thought were security things but now I'm not sure. Oh geesh.