PDA

View Full Version : come out abnormal removable disk, what should i do?

janechongyc
2007-03-25, 20:10
When I plug in mp3 to computer, it come out removable disk (F:) and removable disk (G:). Normally, only removable disk (F:) will come out, right?

When I opened removable disk (F:), inside contained normal files that can be open.
But when I opened removable disk (G:), inside contained many abnormal files and folders that cannot be open, for example:
(file name) ?怣SDOS.5.0
(folder name) fFV.f
and so on.

So I format the removable disk (G:). Normally, when we format the disk, inside files should be clean out, right? So, after format disk, I open the removable disk (G:) again, and still got one unrecognize file inside and cannot open it, that is:
(file name) ?怣SDOS.5.0 (Type: 0 file; Size: 0 bites)

The most terrible thing is that, when I open new folder or cut and paste word file inside the removable disk (G:) and refresh it, six more unrecognize files and folders come out that cannot be delete and open, there are:
(folder name) any key.to (Folder is empty)
(folder name) at2Nt 兦. ; (Folder is empty)
(folder name) fFV.f (Folder is empty)
(file name) ? (system file; Size: 3.62 GB)
(file name) 嬼奦$?a.ar (Type:AR file; Date Modified: 5/27/1980 8:14 AM; Size: 3.62 GB)
(file name) 癗tldr (Type: File; Date Modified: 11/11/2037 2:27 PM; Size: 1.81 GB)

So, I format removalble disk (G:) again but same problem again.

What should I do?

tashi
2007-03-27, 17:27
Hello.

Did you see my post here: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?p=76800

Hello.

Please follow the procedure in this link: "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

We need to see the HJT log, also your helper may ask you to upload the infected files to a link that will be provided.

tashi
2007-03-28, 19:17
janechongyc, we would like to see the HJT log please.

janechongyc
2007-03-30, 03:41
Dear tashi,
yes, i read ur message, i need time to study how to do, u know i'm not good in computer :P

tashi
2007-04-06, 05:39
This topic has been closed to prevent others with similar issues posting in it.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.