PDA

View Full Version : Command Service

yingtsab
2007-04-07, 21:23
I got on today and it wont let me access anything such as regedit or taskmanager... can anyone help.. here is what spybot could not delete

Command Service
Hkey_Control_Machine\System\ControlSet002\Services\CmdService\\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MachinDrv.
Hkey_Control_Machine\System\ControlSet001\Services\CmdService\\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MachinDrv.
Hkey_Control_Machine\System\ControlSet\Services\CmdService\\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MachinDrv.

if anyone has any idea please help.. Thanks

pskelley
2007-04-08, 14:10
Welcome to the forum, don't know if I can help or not? It appears you have missed some important instructions our administrator has posted
at the top of the forum, especially this: "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance
http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288
Please read and follow all instructions and post all required logs or reports, anything less will slow your process.
Use "Post Reply" to post the information in the instructions and stay in the same topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-04-13, 05:04
Due to lack of feedback this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.