PDA

View Full Version : red.clientapps.yahoo.com UK bug

Lilly_garden
2007-04-21, 02:46
Hello again,
I'm new here and not sure how to thread messages on this forum.
Unfortunately my computer is infection with the latest adware, red.clientapps.yahoo.com. Which also attaches itself to the toolbar. Along with this menace is a heap of pop ups, security-updater.com, pc-on-internet.com, generousgenie.com/?cid and others. Please help me to remove this deadly adware from my computer. I have scanned my computer with SmitFraudFix, Spy sweeper, Adware SE and Spybot and still can not remove it. Desperately need help! :sad:

tashi
2007-04-21, 02:55
Hello.

Please see the procedure for this forum: "BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288)

Copy the information requested into this topic, and a helper will advise you as soon as available.

Cheers.

Lilly_garden
2007-04-21, 07:43
I have read the introduction post that you have sent me. I have already scanned my computer with panda online and have saved the report. Would you like me to post on this forum a copy of the panda online scanned report?

pskelley
2007-05-02, 12:32
I apologize, because the post count is no longer 0, I assumed you were being helped. If your issues have not been resolved, please review the information here: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288 that our administrator posted for you on 4/20/07 and follow those directions. I must see a HijackThis log posted according to those instructions. You may save the report from the Panda online scan and if I need it posted, I will let you know once I see the HJT log.
If you have resolved these issues, I would appreciate a post to tell me so I can close the topic.

Thanks

tashi
2007-05-08, 17:02
This topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened, please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.