PDA

View Full Version : Command Service "virus"

ranrod7
2007-05-01, 22:30
I am ususally half decent in fighting trojans and malware problems....but this one has me talking to myself...and I would be drinking heavily by now if I wasn't at work....!!!!:laugh:

I have run Spybot, Hijack This, Adaware by Lavasoft...and downloaded 3 other programs....VundaFix, and 2 others that were BOGUS!!!! I am at wits end.....Can someone cure this Command Service, and all of its popups and bogus downloads????

Thanks....

Your future best friend,
Ranrod7

:sad:

This Command Service thing is on one of my computers at work....Not this one....If you want a Hijack This log, I can move over to that computer....

FREE BEER for the one who fixes this darned thing!!!!

:laugh:

tashi
2007-05-01, 23:19
Hello.

"BEFORE you POST" Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance (http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288) ;)

ranrod7
2007-05-02, 00:37
OK, I think I have the procedure down.....I will run the online Anti-Virus Program as soon as I download it.....Thanks....

ranrod7
2007-05-02, 01:47
I am going to run the eTrust Anti Virus scan for a 3rd time now....3 files it cannot cure or delete....and by the time I get back here to copy and paste the results....the darn virus redirects/freezes up my computer....and I have no choice but to shut it down....again.....This will be my third and last shot at this until I return to this office NEXT TUESDAY.....:sad:

ranrod7
2007-05-02, 02:11
I BARELY copyed my 3rd and last scan, JUST BEFORE the computer froze up again,......Hourglass just keeps going and goin....

Here are my results that couldn't be fixed:

Scan Results:

File..... .........Infection..... ................Status........................ Path
drvsab.dll.... Win32/Aflac.D..... infected........ C:\WINDOWS\system32\
v7.exe ........Win32/Kastem.L ....infected ......C:\WINDOWS\system32\
wvurstr.dll ....Win32/Chisyne!generic infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\

ranrod7
2007-05-03, 00:02
..anybody....????

tashi
2007-05-11, 17:32
Hello.

http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=1150&postcount=2

If for some reason you cannot run the Spybot or Anti Virus scans, please go ahead and post the HJT log along with a note that you couldn't follow all the steps.

http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.php?p=1092&postcount=1

Bumping one's topic by posting additional comments before a volunteer responds; or asking if anyone is there, will actually push your topic back in line due to the new date of your bump.

If you are still in need of assistance and can do so, please post the HJT log.

Once you have done that, please let know via a private message (pm) and I will move it to a new topic (with zero response) which will be more likely to receive a helper's attention.

Also, I must ask. You state this infected machine is at work. Are you the owner and is this machine networked?

Regards.

tashi
2007-05-18, 06:27
Due to lack of feedback this topic has been archived.

If you need it re-opened please send me a private message (pm) and provide a link to the thread. Applies only to the original poster, anyone else with similar problems please start a new topic.